Guest Coordinator Description
New York New York Hair Salon and Day Spa is seeking an enthusiastic Guest Coordinator to join our award winning team on either a part time or full time basis. Guest Coordinators are the engine that keep New York New York running as an efficient, guest-centric service provider. Duties include scheduling appointments, coordinating guests, maintaining the flow of the business, and caring for our guests and property.
We are a Paul Mitchell Signature Salon and Aveda Salon in Frederick. The possibilities in this industry are endless because our motivational team offers a full range of salon and spa services. This includes hair, makeup, massage therapy, skin care, and nail care.
Guest Coordinator Qualifications
- Experience in a customer service field
- An understanding of Millennium Salon Software is a plus
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly and memorize large amounts of information
- Positive attitude and personal drive
- Ability to multi-task in high energy environment
- Experience with Computer software and general knowledge of computers
- A proficiency in Microsoft Office
How to Apply
Email a copy of your resume and cover letter. Please include your best phone number.
Our service menu is the most extensive in the region and customer service always comes first. Our guest-centric approach is why we are named Best of Frederick each year in Frederick Magazine’s readers poll.
Learn more about us. Visit our NY|NY Team page.